There are many things to consider when looking to hire a web developer. The following are a handful of questions to ask before signing with anyone and why those questions are important. It is important to note that this is far from an exhaustive list but instead some general guidelines on what you might want to know about the potential web developer you need.
- How many projects have you worked on and can I see samples?
- If you’re doing web design in waterloo then you are in a great city and close to a top university for that matter to further enhance your skills. Where have you worked before and what is your education?
- Have you ever worked with a search engine optimization firm and do you know any SEO or web marketing in general?
- what languages are you familiar with? Do you consider yourself a basic web designer or more like someone that would work for the best website design in Calgary with PHP and so forth?
- Have you ever worked with a fast Calgary digital marketing firm that made decisions and moved faster than you could imagine. If you know how to integrate A/B split testing, Adwords campaigns and social media campaigns then you’re our guy!
Taking these questions into consideration are more for what you’d actually want to know. These may not be the words you use to ask the web developer but they would be the goals or high level answers you’d truthfully want to seek.
3 Regina St N #208 Waterloo, ON N2J 2Z7